17 April 2021 Summit: Complete survey stand a chance to win a laptop competition
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Prize: 1 (one) laptop (Mecer MyLife Z140C 14″ or similar) and 1 (one) I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR hamper.
2. Competition period: The competition will run from 17 April 2021 and close on 30 April 2021 at midnight, SA time.
3. How to enter: Complete the post-summit survey. You will need to enter your a contact number to qualify for an entry.
4. The competition is open to natural persons –
4.1 Who are citizens and/or permanent residence of, and living in, the Republic of South Africa (“RSA”)
4.2 Who are in possession of a valid RSA identity document or driver’s licence or a valid passport endorsed with “permanent resident” status; and
4.3 Who are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older
5. Directors, members, partners, employees or agents of, or consultants to I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR and their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members and any other persons directly involved with the deriving, production, management or marketing of the competition are not eligible to participate in or enter the competition
6. The winner will be randomly selected.
7. All valid entries collated will be entered into an automated random draw selection process within 7 (seven) business days after the last day of the month or as soon as reasonably possible after the last day of the month
8. Winners will be contacted telephonically. In the event that a winner cannot be reached by telephone, I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR reserves the right to draw another winner.
9. Prizes are not transferable or negotiable.
10. Your entry and/or participation in the competition and/or your acceptance of the prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the competition rules.
11. You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. You must be eligible to win the prize.
12. These competition rules will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.